Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Trerentll66
Trerentll66

The grey calamity of the earliest examples of what is now called "post black metal" Empty The grey calamity of the earliest examples of what is now called "post black metal"

Lun 1 Avr 2024 - 4:00
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
Eric
Eric

The grey calamity of the earliest examples of what is now called "post black metal" Empty Re: The grey calamity of the earliest examples of what is now called "post black metal"

Lun 1 Avr 2024 - 14:54
strange sound... quite "mellow" but certainly not over produced...

do you know this band? [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Trerentll66
Trerentll66

The grey calamity of the earliest examples of what is now called "post black metal" Empty Re: The grey calamity of the earliest examples of what is now called "post black metal"

Lun 1 Avr 2024 - 16:26
Eric a écrit:strange sound... quite "mellow" but certainly not over produced...

Underground classic but in my opinion they're newest album is not so great
Manfred
Manfred
Admin
https://heaven-is-waiting.forumactif.com

Lun 1 Avr 2024 - 17:23
Eric a écrit:strange sound... quite "mellow" but certainly not over produced...

Who clicked on "ALL BASS FREQUENCIES OFF" in the studio when working on that album ?
Eric
Eric

Mar 2 Avr 2024 - 13:16
that's true it's lacking some basses...

Trerentll66 I don't really understand what defines "post black metal". Maybe some strange chords progressions... do you think this band (Mgła) could fit in this subgenre? (I really enjoy all their albums):

Trerentll66
Trerentll66

Mar 2 Avr 2024 - 20:54
Eric a écrit:that's true it's lacking some basses...

Trerentll66 I don't really understand what defines "post black metal". Maybe some strange chords progressions... do you think this band (Mgła) could fit in this subgenre? (I really enjoy all their albums):

I don't think so.... a good example of modern post black metal are bands like deafheaven I'd suppose

Trerentll66
Trerentll66

Mar 2 Avr 2024 - 21:05
Alcest from France has as well been sighted as of the earliest bands to play this style as well.
Eric
Eric

Mar 2 Avr 2024 - 21:53
it's not unpleasant to listen to, but while it sounds roughtly black metal by using tremolo picking, this kind of mood is quite far from black metal (I don't miss the "satanic stuff" though), especially for Deafheaven

Trerentll66
Trerentll66

Mar 2 Avr 2024 - 21:55
Eric a écrit:it's not unpleasant to listen to, but while it sounds roughtly black metal by using tremolo picking, this kind of mood is quite far from black metal (I don't miss the "satanic stuff" though), especially for Deafheaven

I only like some of the bands of the sub genre
I mostly only listen to the old school of black metal darkthrone the usual stuff
Contenu sponsorisé