Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Trerentll66
Trerentll66

Dies Irae-Circle Of Leth Empty Dies Irae-Circle Of Leth

Mer 3 Avr 2024 - 5:25
This is a interesting release by itself
A odd mix of neoclassical black metal and even early "proto" dungeon synth the way this particular demo is mixed is not usual compared to how other black metal with keyboards was being mixed in this time period satyricon's Dark medieval times for example what stands out in this demo is the heavy usage of keyboards and synthesizers which are upfront in the mix of the demo the songs have the usual black metal elements incorporated but they are mainly in the background contrary to what most black metal bands did that often (sadly) the keyboards where put on the back of the mix and the drums guitar etc and the front of the mix
The usage of guitars and drum machine are there to add the "metal" elements but what' is more interesting is that the vocalist is not doing "vocals" per say but rather narrating some sort of text from a book or scriptures the whole demo is based around italian medieval themes although the band is (Norwegian) no fantasy themes are seen on this work contrary to what many early dungeon synth and symphonic black metal bands were doing at the time this is definitely a demo i recommend checking out pretty unique for the time I'd say.

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
Trerentll66
Trerentll66

Dies Irae-Circle Of Leth Empty Re: Dies Irae-Circle Of Leth

Mer 3 Avr 2024 - 5:31
Personal copy
TPW
TPW

Mer 3 Avr 2024 - 18:25
This was pretty good; I liked the Intro best, but I prefer DS over BM in general Smile
Contenu sponsorisé